Little Woods Star Grazer Silicone Divided Plate - Purple
Our Little Woods Star Grazer Silicone Divided Plate provides fun at the table and gives your child more control at mealtime! Each toxic-free divided plate allows you to neatly portion the appropriate amount of food for your child into three separate sections – perfect for your fussy little eater! Our fun, star shaped plate may even inspire you to create toddler dinner ideas your little one will love to eat. It is also a great reminder to include a variety of different foods, ie protein, vegetable, carbohydrate etc.
Each plate is made from the highest quality of food grade, European silicone on the market. (higher than FDA). Because they are made from the highest and best quality of silicone out there, they will not leach chemicals into your child’s food, making them safer than most other silicone tableware products on the market today.
Here are some of it’s awesome features:
- DIVIDED PLATE – ideal for separation of foods and sauces. Plate fits most highchairs.
- EASY TO CLEAN– either hand wash or put in the dishwasher.
- EASY CARE– silicone is durable, stain resistant, and doesn’t harbour bacteria. It is also resistant to age, sunlight, moisture and chemicals.
- OVEN, MICROWAVE AND FREEZER SAFE– able to withstand high and low temperatures, allowing it to go from the freezer to the microwave or oven (up to 240 degrees celsius). Silicone has the capacity to evenly distribute heat and the ability to cool instantly after heated.
- ANTI-SLIP BASE– won’t move around like other materials
- NON-TOXIC – made from high food grade LFGB European silicone – the best on the market! It is free from BPA and other toxic materials.
Dimensions: 24cm from point to point.
Our feeding range exceeds safety guidelines and uses high grade LFGB silicone. This is because your baby’s safety is most important. You will be able to tell our products are made from LFGB silicone by squeezing the silicone – you will not see a white line. The white line is an indication of the fillers used in other cheaper grades.
NB. While our items are dishwasher safe, we do recommend hand washing with a mild detergent and warm water and rinse immediately afterwards. Stains may be removed by washing with hot soapy water or by using the bottom rack of the dishwasher.